This post contains affiliate links.
There are so many things that I love and would love to get for Christmas if I didn’t already have them! So I thought I’d share this list with you. Maybe it will help you do some of your shopping or be a great thing for your husband to read for ideas to fill your stocking. Let me know if you need me to “mysteriously” email him this list.
I am putting it in order from least to most expensive. Whatever you want to spend, there’s something for you here. Unless you want to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars, in which case you’re in the wrong place. Maybe Donald Trump has a list you could look at.
1. Mason Jar Straw Lids — It’s such an affordable gift and I use mine every.single.day. My kids love them, my guests use them….a set would be a great family gift!
2. Runt the Brave — Our favorite family read aloud! After I read it to my kids they all took turns reading it again. It’s soooo good and would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for a young person in your life. Since it’s so hard to find a good book, I had to put this on my list!
3. Burlap Pouch — this is one of my favorite shop products. I carry 2 of them in my purse….one with my business cards in in (I also put cards in that people give me) and the other I use as a little emergency kit (bandaids, safety pins, bacterial wipes, etc).
4. Games! — We are a game lovin’ family One of our favorites is Mind Trap Brain Teaser Board Game. It’s full of challenging puzzles and mysteries and fun for the whole family! Another one we love is Wits & Wagers. We play this one a lot when company comes over.
5. Pink Tool Set — Even though I have a workshop, I keep a small set of tools in the house. And what I love about this set is it’s pink, so that means if someone (I have 5 boys and a husband after all) takes any of it I can tell for sure that it’s my hammer lying in the yard. Plus it comes with 4 small screwdrivers, great or opening those teeny battery compartment screws.
6. Movie Gift Card — Going to the movie is so expensive, so it would make a great gift idea! If you can, make it enough for a drink and popcorn too…that really makes it a fun night for the recipient of your gift.
8. Orthaheel Slippers — These are no ordinary slippers. I have heel problems and have to wear a good arch support, so wearing slippers around the house used to be impossible. I had to wear my shoes even walking from the bed to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Then I found these slippers and oh-my-heaven. They have arch support! They are expensive for slippers. But I have fallen so in love with mine that I had to tell you about them!
9. UP Band — My UP band is another part of my recent fitness routine. It keeps track of my steps and my sleep and holds me accountable every day to get moving. I plug it into my iphone at night and an app keeps track of everything. For the techie in your life, this would be a great gift!
10. Young Living Oils Premium Starter Kit — If you’ve been wanting to start using essential oils this is the best place to start! Why not ask for this for Christmas?!
That’s it….my favorites list for the Christmas season. I’d love to hear about some of the things you love too!