This month Young Living has the most amazing promotion and I have been thinking about how to make the best of it. They have a promo every month which includes free products when you purchase a certain amount. It starts at 190 PV (1 PV is generally equal to $1) and goes up to 300 PV.
Basically if you spend from $190-$300 you get free stuff.
For October, if you spend 300 you get….. it’s amazing…. a 5ml bottle of clove, 20 Essential Rewards points (which is like credit to buy whatever you want explained HERE by my friend Emily) and a home diffuser! AND if you place the order through your ER you also get a free 15ml bottle of Thieves! I am not kidding!!
OK, so $300 is a lot to spend. I decided to use it to do some of my Christmas shopping and then I could have that all done, have unique gifts AND get the free diffuser and other amazingness. I put together a list of ideas for gifts for teachers, friends and anyone else you buy for. I am always looking for something unique to give those people who I need a small token of thanks for being a blessing to us during the year.
These 10 items are under $10 each, which makes them great for teachers, mailmen, hairstylist, etc. Or put a couple of them together to make a bigger gift. Keep in mind these are based on the wholesale prices and you have to be a member of Young Living to get this price…. (also none of this includes shipping or tax)
- Lip Balm – $4.25 each
- Thieves Hand Sanitizer – $4.58 each if you buy the 3 pack
- 2 Wolfberry Bars – $5.58 per 2 when you buy a pack (what a yummy surprise treat!)
- NingXia Red + Ningxia Nitro – $5.79 per set
This set is made up of one individual travel pack of NingXia Red and one tube of Nitro, making a wonderful boost for the recipient! You would end up with 28 gifts if you bought the packs….more on that below.
- Thieves Spray – $7.92 each if you buy the 3 pack
- 2 Oz Thieves toothpaste + Thieves floss – $8.31 each when you buy the sets (it would be cute to add a toothbrush with it)
- Thieves or Lavender Foaming Hand Soap – $10.50 each when you buy the 3 pack
- Spearmint (5ml) – $10.75 (hooray for essential oils that are under $11!)
- Jade lemon (5ml) -$10.75 (this has become one of my new favorites!)
- Orange (15ml) – $10.75 (what a deal!)
That’s a lot of options for those people you want to bless but can’t spend a lot on them.
This next list is for the people you want to spend a little more on. A dozen gift ideas from Young Living that cost between $11-$25 (again, wholesale prices). I just chose 12, but there are plenty more to choose from.
- Lemongrass – $11.25
- Cedarwood – $11.25 (this is a common one that people want to get after they get their Premium Starter Kit)
- Lime – $12.25 (I carry it with me all the time)
- Lavaderm – $13.75 (this is a great family gift)
- Wintergreen – $17.75
- Envision – $18.75 (this is commonly used as a substitute for the beloved out of stock Valor)
- Gentle Baby – $21.25 (not just for babies!!!)
- Peppermint – $21.50 (we go through this so quickly that a replacement bottle would be a blessing to anyone, even if they already use YL oils)
- V-6 – $21.75 (this would be a fantastic gift for your YL friend, it lasts forever and they will love you for it)
- Rose Ointment – $22 (I bought this on a whim and have fallen in love with it, you might want to get some for yourself while you’re at it)
- Family – $22.75 (yes, this is an oil blend that is great for moms who need support in raising their family)
- Peace & Calming – $24.25 (back in stock…..don’t miss it!)
Now, here’s my idea for you….spend most of the 300 on your Christmas list. You will have the best gifts and it will be all done in October! Here’s just one example that I put together for you, but of course it’s fun to play around and get exactly what you want!
To spend 300: 1 box of 30 Ninxia Red samples ($84.50), 2 boxes of NingXia Nitro ($38.75 each), V-6 ($21.75), Peppermint ($21.50), Peace & Calming ($24.25) and I added the gorgeous rollon set that is in the current holiday catalog (above) which has 3 rollons (StressAway, Breathe Again and Deep Relief). Keep them or split it up for more gift ideas (but I’d go with keep them…these 3 are some that you want to have around).
That is a grand total of $302.75 plus shipping and tax. And in addition to all of the things I mentioned you will get a free bottle of clove, 20 ER points, a diffuser and (if you order on ER) a bottle of Thieves! Oh. My. Word.
By breaking up the Ninxia sets and putting one NingXia Red sample and one Nitro together you will have 28 small gifts. Add those to the 8 medium gifts PLUS the diffuser and you are set for those extra gifts you have to buy this year! Keep the diffuser or give to someone that you want to bless with a $63.75 gift! That’s not even including the extra ER point and the regular ER points you will get equaling up to 60 more points! That’s 80 more dollars of credit, yo! Buy yourself something nice.
Thirty-seven gifts for three hundred dollars and that’s not including the free points!!! Teachers gifts. Done! Secret sister. Check! Stocking stuffers. Yep!
Of there’s always the option to stock up on your favorites, keep it all for yourself and have them on hand when you want them.
If you haven’t yet joined Young Living, now is the time. Start HERE and get your Premium Starter Kit! And if all that free stuff from Young Living isn’t enough, I am sending my new members who order the Premium Starter Kit a handmade essential oil shelf to store your oils, some empty roller bottles and few other goodies!
Let me know if you have any questions. I’m always available over on Facebook for more discussion.