This post contains affiliate links.
I can’t stop myself from sharing my favorite holiday tunes with you. I listen to these when I am working out these days. It’s not always about the song itself but the artist’s rendition of it that makes it fun and peppy for working out.
You can click on the links to go straight to iTunes and get them for yourself!
1. Light of Christmas by Owl City
2. Marshmallow World by Francesca Batistelli
3. Christmas This Year by Toby Mac
4. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by City Harbor
5. What Christmas Means to Me by Mandisa
6. Holly Jolly Christmas by Group 1 Crew
7. All Creation Sing by Fee
8. Silver Bells by Relient K
9. Christmas Talk by Byron Chambers
10. Jingle Bells by Ayiesha Woods
11. It’s Christmas by Mandisa
12. Christmas Together by Jamie Grace
(special thanks to my daughter Hope for finding all of these songs for me!)