Here are a few last minute gift ideas for those of you who have waited too long…
- Hickory Farms – You can usually pick up a package of sausage and cheese for someone in the grocery store.
- Books – It’s too late to order from Amazon, but the bookstores are still open. Several of you have messaged me asking where you can get my book….it’s available in Barnes & Noble plus most Christian bookstores have it!
- Candy – Look around on Pinterest and there are tons of adorable ideas for ways to present candy as a gift.
- Printed image – If you want to order something just print the image of it and roll it into a paper towel tube and wrap it. In fact, this would be a great way to present a Young Living Premium Starter Kit. 😉
- Gift cards – they are everywhere now, even the hardware store and the post office!
- Stocking – buy an actual sock and fill it with small goodies. That’s fun!
- Shop your house – If you own a book that you love or a mug that is your fave, give it to someone as a love gift.
- Coupons – The old fallback, make a coupon for a movie together (your treat!) or lunch or to do something you know they would love.
- A weekend away – If you’re buying for a tired mom, consider gifting her a much needed weekend away at the Homeschool Moms’ Winter Summit! (use my code: PENNINGTON10 for $10 off!)
- A donation – There is no shortage of needs around the world and making a donation instead of a gift is a blessing all around!
I hope you get everything wrapped up and can stop to enjoy the time with family and friends. Merry Christmas!
Come over to Facebook to keep the conversation going!