This post contains affiliate links.
Let’s face it…. guys are HARD to buy for. With 5 sons and a husband on my list, I always appreciate some ideas for them. So I made this list for you of things that we actually own and the guys love. Here are 20 things that I would buy for my guys if we didn’t already have them!
- Suspenders – these are in style for the vintage loving guy. My 16 year old son wears them every day and it’s a good look!
- Wood Watch – this made it to both my men’s and women’s list. We love our watches from Jord!
- Plaid Shirt – plaid is in this year and your guy would look trendy in his favorite color mix. I got ours at Target.
- Nerd Glasses – Not everyone likes the empty frames that kids are wearing these days, but I think they’re super cute and my trendy boys like wearing them.
- Bowtie – I got my boys this exact set last Christmas and put one in each stocking. They wear them all the time.
10. Lael Bag – This bag is made by a company who uses the profits to provide meals for the orphaned and homeless worldwide. We love ours and get lots of compliments in it.
17. NingXia Nitro – This is another Young Living product that help clear the mind and enhance mental fitness. What man doesn’t need that?! It would make a great stocking stuffer!