I love it when my friend Shaunna posts her 25 things lists. It is so fun to hear random things about my friends that I would never know otherwise. So now it’s my turn.
1. I wear old t-shirts and pajama pants (usually from Target) to bed every night.
2. I make no effort to match any of it. I just grab a T from the t-shirt shelf and pants from the pajama pants shelf.
3. Yes, I have a pajama pants shelf in my closet. Is that weird?
4. I also have a painting clothes shelf.
5. When I was at Becky’s I was worried about what to wear for painting because my paint clothes are awful and horribly unflattering and I would normally NEVER wear them in front of ANYONE!
6. But then I decided to trust Becky and just look awful and believe that she wouldn’t judge me harshly.
7. And she didn’t….she was AWESOME. She didn’t even notice, or she pretended not to notice. Either way it was no big deal.
8. It took me years to finally find friends that would accept me the way I am and not try to change me.
9. I am grateful every day for those women in my life.
10. But don’t get me wrong, they still make fun of me and tell me when my hair looks terrible…..which I appreciate.
11. My hair is a whole other subject. It’s developed this weird, wiry curly wavy look that I find difficult to manage.
12. So when I go out in public I straighten it, but it’s a pain.
13. While I was at Becky’s I did straighten my hair. I couldn’t expect her to ignore my horrible paint clothes AND my crazy hair.
14. My new obsession is Instagram. It’s like Twitter but with pictures.
15. I never imagined I would take so many pictures of what I’m eating, pieces of paper and Sonic cups.
16. Sonic. Ahhh….my summer refuge.
17. Since I’m off sodas, I’m drinking their unsweet tea and I add a little bit of stevia.
18. I always order an extra cup of ice. It’s really the ice I’m after.
19. James will be gone next week so I am wondering who is going to deliver my Sonic ice to me when I’m working outside.
20. You say spoiled, I say loved. Potato-potahto.
21. I spoil him too….like he never cooks or cleans. It works just fine for us.
22. I’ll miss him when he’s gone. And not just for the Sonic ice. He also takes my packages to the post office.
23. OK, I’ll miss him lots just because he’s wonderful.
24. And understanding.
25. And thank God for that because I require a LOT of understanding.
If you have a list of 25 things, leave a link in the comments. It’s such a joy to get to know you better!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Follow me on Facebook for more fun conversations!