This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been locked away working on my book and doing research. It’s been draining, but really fulfilling at the same time.
Weird, huh? How it works like that.
As I was surrounded by my pile of books that I was working with, I thought you might like to know what they are. These books have all inspired me in ways that have helped me grow as a woman, a Christian, a mother and a wife.
1. Radical Hospitality by Lonni Collins Pratt (with Father Daniel Homan)
2. A Million Little Ways by Emily P Freeman
3. Restless by Jennie Allen
4. Unglued by Lysa Terkerst
5. Stuck by Sherri Yates
6. Self Talk, Soul Talk by Jennifer Rothschild
7. Surviving One Bad Year by Nancy Carmichael
8. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkerst
9. God is Able by Priscilla Shirer
10. Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot
11. Are You Enough by Roxanne Parks
12. Mended by Angie Smith
13. Beautiful in God’s Eyes by Elizabeth George
14. Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey
15. Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure
This is only half of the books that I took with me where I went to write. But these are ones that I highly recommend. If you’re looking for some last minute gifts, these are great.