On Monday I announced my new summer camp for moms! I am so excited about this I could bust! I’ve been planning and prepping for y’all these past few months and asking God to give me fresh ideas to lift you up and draw you closer to Him. And in His beautiful, loving way, He gave me so many ideas that I don’t know how I will do all of them.
I want to fill you in a little on what we will be doing for the next 6 weeks. You will love this…..it will be so easy to keep up with that you will be amazed. I know how busy we all are, so my goal is to give you a place of refreshment that doesn’t add to your pile of pressure.
- First and most important, I have been praying for you. I’m asking God to send who He wants, who needs encouragement, who is not enjoying their family as much as they want to our camp. If you’re feeling discouraged or tired or stuck somehow, then this camp is for you! It will be uplifting and motivating. You’ll find friends who will cheer you on as you push toward your goal of finding that old you who loved life.
In fact, last Sunday I went to the Grand Canyon and while my 2 kids that were with me went to make some videos, I sat and prayed for you all. I spent an hour and a half sitting on a rock, looking over the majesty of the canyon and asking Him to give you peace and comfort and to use me in any way He wanted to bring you joy.
- You will get a weekly email with a video of encouragement and fun. We will virtually visit exotic places and find time to chill out. It will take 10 minutes and then you will be left with some fresh ideas for how to enjoy your summer. Just once a week….not every day. I want this to fit into your full schedule. This is time for YOU!
- We will have a Facebook group just for our mom campers. There you can pop in and out all you want. Need a shoulder to lean on? It will be there. Need some strong, encouraging friends? They’re there. Every time I mention on my Facebook page that I am hanging out with my girlfriends I hear from dozens of women who say they don’t have that kind of friend in their life. THIS is where you will find those people, learn to build friendships that will be a support for you and grow!!!
- Another great part of my summer camp will be the daily (M-F) texts. These are optional, but it’s going to bless you. This is a sweet message to start your day with. You can look at it all day when you need to remember how special you are and that you can be that energized woman God intended you to be!
- Prizes! Oh yeah, we will have a weekly Thursday night “bonfire” in the Facebook group where I have lined up special guests, prizes and lots of fun!!! You don’t want to miss this!!!
My friends, go get registered for summer camp. And if you have friends who could use some lifting up, send them over too! The more the merrier!
All women are welcome!!!