This post contains affiliate links.
Let’s face it…. guys are HARD to buy for. With 5 sons and a husband on my list, I always appreciate some ideas for them. So I made this list for you of things that we actually own and the guys love. Here are 20 things that I would buy for my guys if we didn’t already have them!
- Suspenders – these are in style for the vintage loving guy. My 16 year old son wears them every day and it’s a good look!
- Wood Watch – this made it to both my men’s and women’s list. We love our watches from Jord!
- Plaid Scarf – My guys love to wear a scarf with a masculine print, and what’s more masculine than plaid?!
- Nerd Glasses – Not everyone likes the empty frames that kids are wearing these days, but I think they’re super cute and my trendy boys like wearing them.
- Bowtie – I got my boys this exact set last Christmas and put one in each stocking. They wear them all the time.
10. Messenger Bag – I got this for one of my boys a few years ago and he uses it constantly. It has held up well and looks nice.
17. NingXia Nitro – This is another Young Living product that help clear the mind and enhance mental fitness. What man doesn’t need that?! It would make a great stocking stuffer!