It’s about time for another workout playlist! I don’t know about you, but I get tired of the same old songs every morning for an hour. In other words, I am spoiled. Can you imagine me complaining about that to the starving children of Africa?
Waaah-Waaah my ipod battery runs low so sometimes I can’t take pictures.
OK, I’m better now. Perspective check.
Anyway, I do like me some new tunes so here are some upbeat fun ones to add to your workout list. All of these make me wanna groove to the music.
Here you go!1. Count Your Rainbows by 1 Girl Nation (sometimes I just love a girl song)
2. Every Good Thing by The Afters (it makes you feel good)
3. Focus by Holly Starr (this slows down a little, but it’s a great message)
4. Gold by Owl City (my kids love Owl City, so I have to include it!)
5. Listen by Josh Wilson (this will preach)
6. Outta My Mind by Anthem Lights (it’s a little electric, but fun for working out)
7. The Story of Your Life by Matthew West (he always has a life message)
8. That’s How You Change the World by Newsboys (I heart Newsboys)
9. Walk on the Water by Britt Nicole (she has the sweetest sound)
10. What If We Were Real by Mandisa (My current favorite song)
11. Words by Hawk Nelson (I like to run to this one)
12. You Lead by Jamie Grace (This is a cute song…it leads me to worship)
This post contains affiliate links.