Even though the freezing weather is keeping me inside with a workout DVD or stretch or use the treadmill, it isn’t stopping me from my praise music. I love getting my day started with some uplifting tunes that draw my focus toward Christ.
Here are 12 of my latest faves. I hope you like ’em too!
1. Overcomer by Mandisa (every good workout should start with this song)
2. Let Go by Holly Starr (This gets my juices flowing!)
3. Make a Move by Royal Taylor
4. These Days by Mandisa (I have a general rule that there have to be 2 Mandisa songs on all workout playlists)
5. Friend of Sinners by Laura Story (she moves me)
6. Love Comes to Life by Big Daddy Weave (every time this comes up in my playlist I think, “I have got to share this song on the blog!”)
7. I Refuse by Josh Wilson
8. For Your Glory by Matt Redman
9. Change by Group 1 Crew (a little hip hop to pick you up)
10. Hold Me by Jamie Grace & TobyMac (there has to be TobyMac on the list or my kids will be upset)
11. Awake My Soul by Chris Tomlin
12. Run by Addison Road (I have a rule that I have to run while this song is on)
This post contains affiliate links.