(This post contains affiliate links)
Since I workout every morning (who IS this stranger in my body?!) I listen to a lot of music. I need some new stuff so last week I asked on Facebook for suggestions for some new workout music and BOY did I get a LOT of ideas! Hundreds.
It took me a few days, but I sorted through them all and listened to parts of a lot of the songs. Then I took my favorites, added some I already had, and made myself a new playlist. It’s got be good to keep me bouncing down the street on these c-c-cold mornings. I thought I’d share it with you in case you’re looking for some fresh tunes.
I chose a variety of artists, hoping maybe you will explore them and find some new ones that you like. I also put it in the order I like, but that shuffle feature is fun too….keeps me on my toes.
Playlist for Your Morning Exercise/Worship
1. Good Morning by Mandisa (this is my current FAVE)
2. Something Different by 33 Miles (This song inspires me every time I hear it!)
3. Holy One by Rush of Fools (I like to do two fast then one slow song)
4. Ready to Be Myself by David Dunn
5. Speak Life by TobyMac
6. Maker of the Wind by Big Daddy Weave
7. Gold by Britt Nicole
8. Thank You for Saving Me by Chris Tomlin with Phil Wickham (slowing it down again)
9. Overcomer by Mandisa (let’s face it, you can’t have too much Mandisa)
10. Circles by Anthem Lights (I don’t love the style but it’s growing on me and the message of this song gets me every time)
11. Let Your Light Shine by Bethany Dillon
12. Sandcastles by 4 Proches (I told you how much I love this family band….it’s perfect for what need right before I walk back in the door to my family)
I will be posting a new playlist every month, so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss anything!
AND….that’s not all folks! I’m giving away a $25 iTunes gift card so you can buy all of these songs for yourself. Oh yes…..that’s what I’m talkin’ about.
If you have some songs you’d like to share I would love to hear about them! Enjoy!