Every year my friend Sara and I host a Christmas party. We love to come up with a new theme for each year and this year we are doing it up fiesta style!
My Christmas decorations are sadly lacking in bright colors, so I knew I needed some World Market flair to add to my usual red and green. I did a little online shopping to find some great ideas for ways to add cultural decorations to our holiday party.
I want the stars hanging all along my front porch and the trees and deer will line the mantle. I’d hang the peacock above the kitchen island and use the cardholders to hold photos of my guests. I have it all figured out in my mind.
And even more dreamy….World Market is giving away a trip to India. So cool! Just enter the Life of Pi Sweepstakes like I did and maybe you’ll win.
- Grand Prize package includes: a dream trip for 2 to India and a $1,000 World Market Gift card.
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
- The Life of Pi Sweepstakes runs from 11/17 – 12/28.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter at the World Market website or Facebook page.
The Life of Pi movie comes out tomorrow. I’m looking forward to previewing it and hoping my kids can see it too! You can see the trailer here.
If you are one of the first 100 customers to go in to your local World Market on Black Friday you will get a free Life of Pi ornament and movie ticket. If you are among the first 100 on Saturday or Sunday you will get a free Life of Pi tote bag and movie ticket.
AND if you enter my giveaway you could win a Life of Pi tote bag and ornament….it just keeps getting better!