When I saw that my friend Shaunna was doing a 25 things link party I knew it was just the thing for me! I constantly think of little things I want to tell you but it’s not enough for a blog post. So here goes nothin.
1. I don’t sleep, at least not very well. It’s gotten worse as I’ve gotten older which makes me wonder if I will be sleeping at all by 2027. Or will I just be a walking zombie.
2. My girls and I all wear the same size shoe, which you would think would be a dream since we could share shoes, but none of us like the same style, so we never share.
3. I also wear the same size shoe as Noah, which irritates him when I mention it.
4. I (Shop 24) am doing a bridal show in March. It’s the first time I’ve done anything like that so I’m nervous that I won’t show well. We’ll see I guess. What can I do about it but just show up and hope the brides like burlap and rusty wire?
5. My diet is going horribly. I wish I could give you a better report, but I have been a dismal failure in that area.
6. I’m not giving up on the diet, just feeling discouraged.
7. I love listening to audio books. I am always looking for a new one.
8. I only listen to them when I am in the car alone, so it takes me a long time to get through a book.
9. I really, really like dolphins. I don’t know why, they mesmerize me.
10. Some day I want to swim with one.
11. In Hawaii.
12. After I get skinny.
13. When I get bored I play Free Cell on the computer. I sometimes play for an hour before I realize it.
14. Saturday is Noah’s 13th birthday and I have no idea what to get him. It’s a hard age.
15. When I was 13 my grandmother died. That’s pretty much all I remember about being 13.
16. I’m left-handed.
17. I am terrible at crossword puzzles. I can barely think of words that I use everyday, the chance of my thinking of a word I seldom use is slim.
18. Last year a couple of dear, dear people made the choice not to be in my life anymore. It was really difficult and hurtful. I tell you this not to have you feel sorry for me but to tell you that if you are going through it too then you are not the only one.
19. I’m going to be OK despite the losses. Some people just aren’t going to like you. But there is One that likes me no matter what and He will never reject me.
20. And now I want to cheer up this list before it ends.
21. Let’s talk about dolphins some more, they seem so cheerful.
22. I won’t eat brussel sprouts. I don’t care if I was at the White House and the chef made them just for me, I wouldn’t eat them. They are gross.
23. It is highly unlikely that I would be invited to the White House anyway. The Obamas would probably not appreciate my perspective on, well, anything.
24. My foot still hurts from when I fell at the movies a few weeks ago.
25. You all brighten my day every day. Thanks.
Linking to 25 Things over at Perfectly Imperfect.