So far so good…..
I got math done, piano practice started, co-op class preparation underway and I was off to work on the new room.
We had to remove the window between the boys’ room and the new room. This is the view from inside of the boys’ room….
And by 1:00 it looked like this…..
There is stucco on the outside wall. And that had another layer of siding behind it. It took all of my strength and then some to get that opening cut. But I did it. If I could move my arms I’d pat myself on the back.
These are some of the nails I was up against….
Moms and power tools, we don’t always do it right, but we get the job done.
I’m at a stopping point now. I have used all of the materials I bought and now I have to make another run to the hardwork store.
Then it’s texture, prime and paint. SWEET!